Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Introduction

Hey guys!

I'm Kate, nice to meet you all!
So, I'm gonna tell how this blog is going to work.
I love reading, usually shared my thoughts about any book to my friends, so I've decided I should do the same with the people who reads this!

It is so weird be here because I was that 'better wait for the movie' kind of person.
It all began with me reading the Fifty Shades trilogy, I read it in less than four days! I was amazed because I haven't read any book before, or even the school's books.

The blog will work as a place where I tell you info about the book, a few quotes and my thoughts and how I felt while I was reading the book! And also, you can do the same. Always respecting each other.

Another I have to say is that English is not my mother tongue!

I hope you enjoy this blog. And welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment